Disclosure and Agreements Concerning the Application
1. The Reybold Group may refuse to approve this application on the basis of previous rental or housing records, which
reflect a lack of concern for the well being of other tenants or the property of the landlord. It may also be rejected if
information is received that indicates the applicant is not concerned with the property rights or the right to peace and
quiet of the other tenants. The Reybold Group of Companies, Inc. may also refuse to approve this application based
upon the applicant's financial history.
2. The undersigned agrees to pay a non-refundable application fee of $40, which is due prior to the application being
considered by the landlord. Management will run a criminal background check as part of the qualification procedures.
3. A Partial Deposit of $100.00 (certified funds or money order only) . Upon approval, we will apply these funds to your
move-in monies. If the application is canceled within 5 days of the application date or if the application is denied, these
funds will be mailed back to applicant(s) current address within 10 business days.
4. In compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Act you are hereby informed that an investigative consumer report may be
made as your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living. Additional information will be
obtained through employers, landlords, banks, finance companies, tax returns, and credit reporting agencies or similar
sources. By signing this application you are authorizing the release of this information to The Reybold Group and its
5. Applicant (s) agrees that any occupant that reaches the age of 18 either before or during residency must complete an
application form and be added as a leaseholder on the rental unit lease agreement.
6. I hereby grant The Reybold Group of Companies, Inc. the right to process this application for the purpose of
obtaining a rental agreement. I understand that the landlord is relying on the statements and information contained in
this application. The statements and information contained herein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and
information. I understand that this application is made a part of the rental agreement if one is entered into, and if any
information contained herein is found to be a misrepresentation, incorrect or untrue that may form the basis for
termination of the rental agreement. I agree to provide all necessary documents needed for my application approval
within seven (7) business days of turning in this application.
7. This application is not a lease or rental agreement. No representation is made as to the availability of an apartment
or any specific apartment. Any prices listed herein are subject to change without further notice.